A great opportunity to work onsite for a NY State Agency!
Expected Length of Engagement: 2 Years - 40 Hour Work WeekOverview
- Leading the department in latest version of Oracle’s 11g WebCenter/ADF and WebCenter Spaces projects that integrate multiple platforms and systems.
- Mentor staff and cross-train as needed.
- Provide complex technical solutions and implementation of new technology initiatives relating to application development and business intelligence, in particular Oracle Portal, Oracle WebCenter/ADF, WebCenter Spaces, Web Center Content and data analysis.
- Provide leadership for the development of application and business intelligence solutions. Analyze multiple business areas requirements, handle business and technical design, and determine optimum solutions to meet large scale enterprise business objectives.
- Lead staff in system testing and development of testing plans, presentation of training, and planning /execution of large enterprise data systems and applications.
- Technical troubleshooting on complex issues that span enterprise systems and multiple data sources requiring rapid resolution.
- Provide mentoring to junior team members on advance developing practices and knowledge in developing enterprise application solutions to support data transparency and public consumption.
- Provide high technically knowledge, implementation experience and advanced enterprise solutions for the creation, modifications, additions, or enhancements for Oracle ADF, WebCenter Portal, and WebCenter spaces driven web design and build to support multi-agency enterprise solutions using these platforms.
Specialist should possess 7+ years:
Experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms, beyond that of a Programmer
- The Authorized User may seek Specialists in the following areas (list is not exhaustive):
Backup and Recovery
- Expert - Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 7 years of experience with JAVA (version 1.4 or higher).
- 12 months demonstrated experience in the usage and support of Oracle’s latest version of 11g WebCenter Portal and Spaces on Weblogic Server platform; hands on experience in creating WebCenter Portal applications using ADF and java languages. Provide advanced technical solutions in implementing WebCenter Spaces navigation modals, create spaces, subspaces, pages and be able to integrate WebCenter Content, including creating customizations and task flows for department enterprise solutions.
- 7 years of experience in the usage and support of Oracle Portal’s Content Management System (version 9i and higher) to develop Web sites and Web-based applications using PL/SQL and JAVA Programming Language. Uses Oracle Portal’s 10g locally built Providers using dynamic pages, list of values, packages and procedures.
- 4 years of demonstrated experience in SOA and BPM technologies, and Developing Web Services