Estimated Length of Engagement: 24 Months - 40 Hour Work Week
2 NEW positionsOverview
The agency's mission is to develop, implement and maintain a single, statewide financial system for use by the State Comptroller, Division of the Budget, and all agencies. The consultant will be performing application development tasks including:
- Researching and documenting technical designs
- Programming solutions
- Writing and executing Unit Test Plans
- Researching, resolving, and testing defects.
- Customer technical supportMandatory QualificationsProgrammer
-Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
- Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work
- Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions.Senior 60 - 84 Months
Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced educationDesired Qualifications
- 60 Months of Experiencing of general Application Development Experience in an object oriented development environment
- 48 Months of Experience Developing Customizations in a PeopleSoft Financials environment
- 36 Months of Experience in application development doing construction using PeopleTools
- 12 Months of Experience utilizing Oracle Data Integrator to build and manage interfaces between PeopleSoft and external systems.