Estimated Length of Engagement: 2 Years
- 40 Hour Work Week
New Position - 2 Resumes RequestedOverview
This position will design, develop and implement software solution and assure current and new technologies are effectively integrated to fulfill the business needs. This individual will be expected to provide expertise and hands-on participation in the following activities:
Mandatory RequirementsTechnical Architecture
- Understand, follow and enforce Integrated Justice best practice standards related to application technologies, including User Interface, middleware, data access, development methodology, and coding and style guides.
- Act as the primary technical liaison with the Architecture Team to ensure adherence with standards.
- Provide the analysis, design, and code development of web based applications using JAVA/JEE, JSF, XML, XSLT and the IBM Portal/Websphere Application development software.
- Perform development activities including data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, preparing logical database models, testing and implementation.
- Participate in customer interactions during the requirements analysis, design, development, testing, training, and support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Prepare technical documentation such as designs, schemas, etc, as appropriate.
- Provide technical leadership, oversight and accountability to team of developers.
- Technical expert centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications
- Designing and implementing Information Technology solutionsSenior – 60-84 months -
Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced educationDesired Qualifications
- Minimum (60) months experience designing and implementing highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented or Service Oriented Architecture, demonstrating a solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and design patterns
- Minimum (12) months hands on experience in developing and deploying applications in IBM Websphere Portal and Application servers 6.1 or above.
- Minimum (36) months experience with JAVA Development Kit (JDK 1.5 and above).
- Minimum (48) months hands on Coding skills in Java, JMS, EJB, MQ, JSF, JAXB, JAXWS , HTML and Java Script
- Minimum (48) months experience with Java Enterprise Edition).
- Minimum (24) months experience in creating and presenting Proof of concepts, Prototypes, Low, High level designs, Frameworks and Best practices
- Minimum (12) months hands on experience with XML, XSLT and XML Schemas
- Minimum (12) months hands on experience in creating Database DDL and DML, and development using ORM (Hibernate or JPA)