Estimated Length of Engagement: 2 Years
- 40 Hour Work WeekOverview
Use recognized business analysis methodologies to elicit requirements from business users as the foundation for developing solutions to the organization’s business needs;
- Develop systems requirements for future or to-be states of large business system projects using standard templates;
- Manage business analysis projects involving the use of a broad range of tools and techniques;
- Analyze current or as-is states of business processes, functions and process models;
- Communicate business process requirements to IT staff, program staff and stakeholders;
- Develop test scenarios, scripts and data and evaluate test results;
- Analyze the impact of changes to IT system requirements or business processes and evaluate project timelines and priorities;
- Lead stakeholders to resolve issues with design specifications before implementation;
- Monitor system testing and assess the impact of errors on system functions during and after implementation;
- Write system documentation and train users on new IT system or business process functions.
Candidate should possess 7+ years of experience at an expert level as a:
Manages small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution. Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her fieldDesired Qualifications
- 7 years of experience performing Business Systems Analysis on Medium to Large-scale projects, developing requirements specifications and artifacts according to standard templates, performing process and data analysis and modeling, creating and executing test plans.
- Minimum 12 months performing Business Systems Analysis on web-deployed application projects for the transportation industry.
- 4 years of experience using large-scale relational database systems.
- 5 years of experience using a structured software development life-cycle.
- Minimum 18 months hands-on experience using the Rational suite of products including Requisite Pro and Clear Quest.
- Minimum 12 months hands-on experience using Business Objects
- 2 years of experience using Erwin or ER Studio for data modeling.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college, university or institute