We are currently searching for a qualified individual to add to our team of professionals, who play a key role in implementing Time and Attendance solutions and delivering results. Application Consultants participate in the full lifecycle of client implementations, while interacting closely with the client to meet specific needs throughout the process. We perform system implementation, configuration and training for all new customers. New implementations will require surveying and working directly with clients to understand their business needs and translate those business needs into a set of systematic specifications for configuration.
• Learn the capabilities and limitations of our Time and Attendance software (licensed and cloud-based) to properly configure calculation rules to meet client needs.
• Develop an understanding of the application architecture, database schema, web services library and our custom integration tools.
• Learn and utilize our project management tools.
• Implementing our software solutions within a multi-tier application architecture (MS IIS Web Server, MS SQL Database Server and Application Server).
• Writing database queries in SQL.
• Write documentation in a clear and concise manner.
• Higher Education: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT (or related).
• Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and clients.
• Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction.
• Ability to collaborate, follow-up with clients and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexibility to travel as needed.
About Information Controls, Inc.:
About Information Controls
Information Controls, Inc. provides time & attendance software solutions to help employers control and monitor their workforce. From collecting employee punches to the automatic transmission of data to payroll systems, Information Controls provides completely integrated time & attendance solutions to numerous clients throughout various industries. We primarily operate in Wisconsin and Illinois, but also serve customers nationwide. Our headquarters and customer support center is located in Rockford, Illinois.