DMS Patch Management Resource - Candidates will be responsible for enterprise level information security protection determining system patching and automation requirements; planning, implementing and testing automation of configuration and patch management solutions; preparing patch management and automation standards, policies, and procedures. The objective of this role is to reduce the time to patch window through effective automation.
- The candidate will regularly exercise independent judgment, as well as a high level of analytic skill in solving complex technical problems for the customer in the automation environment
- This individual will work independently with a minimum of guidance or direction
- Works with Program Managers, Project Managers, Engineering staff, and vendors to manage projects and drive outcomes
- Create and maintain project plans as necessary then keeps the customer’s management notified of critical failures or potential missed milestones
- Provides reports to users and managers of systems status on an as-requested basis
- Provides weekly status reports and maintains hours worked on projects
- Uses incident and change management procedures as required
- Escalates unusual or unexpected findings to the customer.
- Provides action plan for resolution of any/all faults detected
- Performs isolation testing of problem equipment and/or software
- Provides and implements escalation process and/or procedures
- Follows the appropriate quality assurance program chosen by the customer’s Management
- Provides on-site system or application support for deployment/installation as required
- Provides documentation of all solutions to problems and document all application guidelines and issues
- Must be able to obtain a NACI clearance
- Must be able to work onsite at the Customer’s facility
In addition to the fundamental skills, the following skillset is required.
- DMS Automation - The Data Migration Specialist candidate is responsible for analyzing the current methods of data migration from application data formats and structures to modern database formats and providing recommendations for processing and automation. Additional responsibilities include: Extract, transform, and load activities for data; Analyzing the method of transforming existing data into a format for the new environment and the loading of this data into other database structures; Reviewing existing migration tools and providing recommendations for improving performance of the migration process; Providing necessary change and support documentation.
- Uses in-depth knowledge and strong experience of Oracle and Ansible integration.
3- 5 years of IT related experience or 5 years equivalent specific systems analyst experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. The customer may consider a combination of education, professional training/certification, or work experience.
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired)
- CompTIA Security +
- CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)"
- SANs GSEC
- Microsoft MCSE
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume with accompanying cover letter.
Director of Human Resources
175 Sully’s Trail, Suite 202
Pittsford, NY 14534
585-385-0610 x 211