Drupal Technical Lead (Contract)
Location: Washington DC
- Organize activities such as requirements, design, development, test and launch of website in the Drupal platform
- Track and continuously evaluate tasks to identify success and ongoing improvement opportunities
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules
- Management of data center migrations with technical implementation teams
- Web Content Management System (WCMS) implementation support and training
- Work within Federally mandated information technology and information assurance guidelines and regulations including but not limited to NIST, FISMA, certification and accreditation (C&A), enterprise architectures (EA), and system lifecycle (SELC)
- Must have experience with website and software design and development
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Web Developer
- Must have experience direct experience with Drupal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technically challenging work environment
- Bachelor's Degree
Additional Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Current Public Trust level clearance with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Experience working with FEMA websites
About Infinite Career Solutions:
At Infinite Career Solutions, one person can make a big impact. We value customer service, teamwork, and fun. We will match you to a career and company you can be proud of.
Infinite Career Solutions was founded in 2011 as a full-service employment agency that provides staffing and recruiting solutions to organizations ranging from non-profits and small businesses to governmental entities and publicly traded corporations. We are growing fast, expanding our service offerings and diversifying our client base, while growing as an intelligent and flexible force in an industry that values flexibility and speed.
We are building a reputation for intelligent, dynamic solutions, making us a growing player in the staffing, recruiting, and career services industry.
Posted 3 years ago