$40,000 to $50,000 Annually
Why Work Here?
“Life-long learners passionate about serving industrial and construction customers.”
Coordinate the day-to-day operations of ITI's training center business unit to ensure training events in North American locations are successfully executed.
- Maintain training center calendars across multiple platforms
- Efficiently maximize the utilization of resources by adjusting and/or cancelling courses as needed
- Responsible for event level budgets and profitability
- Manage tasks and improve workflows of the training center team
- Serve as the primary liaison to all training center partners for operations and training event communications
- Coordinate marketing efforts across all training center locations and provide input for regional-specific marketing campaigns
- Assist in the development of marketing content (pictures, video, blogs, etc.) and marketing projects
- Collaborate with sales to identify custom client training center needs and provide solutions
- Manage training center equipment and facility policies and procedures
- Identify gaps in event level quality and consistency, and then solve them
- Provide support for sales and student registrations as needed
- Produce accurate monthly reports
- Ability to independently make decisions and solve problems
- Travel as needed to support ITI training centers, sales and marketing initiatives. (i.e. open new training centers or represent ITI at industry trade shows or events)
- Handle a broad range of training center needs as they arise and adjust priorities accordingly
- Work closely with the Director of Training Centers to develop and execute special projects for the Training Center business
- Other tasks as requested.
Culture & Guiding Principles
Purpose - We exist to serve and learn, every day.
Mission - Leading the development of a skilled workforce at the heart of crane, rigging, and load handling activities.
- Heart of a Servant - I constantly and wholeheartedly help wherever and however needed without complaint to support the team, community, your family and the organization.
- Life-Long Learner - I understand that no one knows everything for every situation, but if we are continuously learning, educating and improving ourselves, we advance both personally and collectively.
- Happy, Passionate, Engaged - I bring a positive attitude to my colleagues and customers. I am passionate doing good work and understand my purpose, personally and professionally.
- Integrity - I believe and understand that doing what is right, is always the right action to take. I value my word, honesty, trust, fairness and equality.
- High Performance at Every Position - I understand that my team wants me to perform better than anyone else could in my position. I understand that the team performs better when I perform at my best.
- Growth is the only Option - Continuously improving myself and my organization is how we will maximize our service and impact to our customers and the community.
- Management through Context, not Control - I seek to fully understand my “commander’s intent” and will lead others through context not control. I believe that great people do not need much management. I look for answers on my own and I bring potential solutions to my team.
- Guided by Empiricism - I value continuous improvement, lean principles, and am willing to change course quickly if needed.
- 5 years in administration, operations or customer service
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or equivalent is preferred
- Experience in one or more of the following industries is preferred: construction, equipment rental, petrochemical, pulp and paper, oil and gas, or other heavy industrial sectors
- Flawless communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer service attitude – personable, enthusiastic, friendly, helpful
- Great organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Team player
- Highly motivated, driven, and adaptable
- Able to utilize latest technology in CRM, social media, and marketing
- The full Compensation Plan will be disclosed after a complete application is received
- Salary and Bonus Plan is in the 99th Percentile for similar careers on Salary.com
- Health Benefits - eligible after 3 months
- 401(k) - eligible after 12 months; 3% from company, up to 10% matching
- PTO & Holiday Pay - eligible after 3 months
- 40-Hour Work Week; Typical day is 8:00AM to 4:30PM
- <5% Travel
- Base Salary is commensurate with experience and skills
- Not a remote location opportunity
- Not all applicants will be contacted
- Please do not call our office soliciting this opportunity
About Industrial Training International, Inc.:
ITI is a world leader in training and educational products and services for users of cranes, rigging and heavy equipment. With world-class instructors and business professionals, ITI delivers value to employers from every industrial and construction vertical through VR Simulation, Training Centers and Instructor-Led Training, and Online Courses and Resources. Our business offices are in Woodland, Washington and Houston, Texas which are supported by instructors throughout North America. Read our Culture Deck at www.iti.com/about/careers.
16 days ago