“Life-long learners passionate about serving industrial and construction customers.”
Fulfillment & Logistics Coordinator
Status: Full Time Non-Exempt
The Fulfillment & Logistics Coordinator is knowledgeable of all ITI products and services offered. The Fulfillment & Logistics Coordinator’s time will be spent on processing orders, coordinating activities, providing pricing information; recommending the appropriate products, methods and services; producing complex orders; operating equipment; managing, monitoring; and facilitating all production & shipping processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Demonstrates consultative behaviors to ensure friendly, polite, expert service is delivered to all internal staff & customers.
· Manages production flow to ensure all production orders are done right and on time
· Provide pricing information and recommends products and services tracks and logs all orders in Salesforce and UPS.
· Takes lead responsibility for digital imaging, scheduling to prepare and produce orders, including finishing services and large job management.
· Sets up complex orders and performs multiple tasks at the same time
· Responsible for ensuring quality during and after production, packaging and shipping process.
· Ensures communication among departments
· Coordinates pick-up and delivery of client orders.
· Collates, sorts and organizes client orders
· Opening/closing the shipping bay
· Receiving and prioritizing packing lists
· Printing from the curriculum center
· Creating labels
· Trouble shooting any problems with shipments
· Equipment Inventory & Tracking
· Trouble shoot copier equipment
· Operate Pallet Jack
· Follows instructions of supervisors and assists other team members in performing operational functions
· Follows ITI standard operating procedures as well as adhering to legal, HR, safety and security policies and procedures
· Maintains inventory of shipping & production/fulfillment supplies
· Assembles parcels and prepares goods for shipping by wrapping items in insulation, inserting items into shipping containers, weighing packages, and affixing labels to parcels
· All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent education
· 2+ years of specialized experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to stand during entire shift
· Ability to move and lift 50 pounds
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to bend/twist at the waist and knees
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to work with minimal supervision
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the business; regular attendance
About Industrial Training International, Inc.:
ITI is a world leader in training and educational products and services for users of cranes, rigging and heavy equipment. With world-class instructors and business professionals, ITI delivers value to employers from every industrial and construction vertical through VR Simulation, Training Centers and Instructor-Led Training, and Online Courses and Resources. Our business offices are in Woodland, Washington and Houston, Texas which are supported by instructors throughout North America. Read our Culture Deck at www.iti.com/about/careers.