$70,000 to $90,000 Annually (plus commission)
Why Work Here?
“Life-long learners passionate about serving industrial and construction customers.”
The Accounting & Finance Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Manager supervises a staff bookkeeper and is responsible for maintaining reporting standards while working with Business Unit Managers. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end financials preparation, monthly financial closes, and the support of budget and forecasting activities. The Manager will report to the CFO and CEO, as well as have communications and maintain relationships with the CPA and banking partners.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Ensure that financial information is accurate, timely and relevant and meet agreed deadlines.
- Collaborate with the bookkeeper in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with Business Unit Managers and Executives on overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Cost and inventory accounting.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Conduct coaching and training activities to new and existing staff as needed, including a required monthly one-on-one with each direct report.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support CFO, CEO and other managers with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- BA/BS in Business (or economics) with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
- Five to ten years directly relevant accounting and finance experience including, prior supervisory experience.Must be able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with Quickbooks required. Must have experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word. Experience with ERP systems and system implementation is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to meet deadlines required.
This role will have a variety of duties in addition to the ones listed above.
About Industrial Training International, Inc.:
ITI is a world leader in training and educational products and services for users of cranes, rigging and heavy equipment. With world-class instructors and business professionals, ITI delivers value to employers from every industrial and construction vertical through VR Simulation, Training Centers and Instructor-Led Training, and Online Courses and Resources. Our business offices are in Woodland, Washington and Houston, Texas which are supported by instructors throughout North America. Read our Culture Deck at www.iti.com/about/careers.
9428 Old Pacific Highway, Woodland, WA 98674
18 days ago