Never miss an opportunity. On ZipRecruiter, top companies reach out to you.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Great working environment with people who are working hard to make a difference!”
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manufacture various mold components according to design specifications.
2. Perform inspection of work completed.
3. Communicate status of work with Production Manager or Team Leader.
4. Perform preventive maintenance and repair of shop equipment as required.
5. Complete inspection and other reports and records according to company procedures.
6. Keep work area and shop common area’s neat and clean.
7. Complete other projects as assigned
Five (5) years experience as job shop machinist.
Basic knowledge of all types of manual shop equipment mechanics.
Must be able to work in a team environment under team leader supervision.
Must be available to assist in emergency work during ‘off-hours’.
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING
High School diploma or equivalent
Basic blueprint reading skills
Basic metrology level
29 days ago
View all Jobs at Industrial Molds Group
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?