“Indicon Corporation specializes in state-of-the art Controls Design.”
We are seeking a Machine Vision Engineer to become an integral part of our team! We are looking for a motivated individual who is eager to learn new technology. An Controls/Machine Vision background is expected. We are looking for someone with experience integrating machine vision in the automotive industry.
· Analyze user needs and develop software solutions using machine vision
· Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
· Create custom solutions to unique problems
· Work with cutting edge technology - Robot Guidance, Machine Vision, AI and Deep Learning (Neural Networks), 3D Printing, etc.
· Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
· Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
· Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
· Document all programming tasks and procedures
· Perform routine software maintenance
· Previous experience in machine vision, software development, computer engineering, or other related fields is required
· Knowledge of .NET, Java, Python, or other programming language
· Cognex VisionPro and/or In-Sight experience
· Strong PC hardware/software skills would be beneficial
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Experience with PLC programming is an advantage
· Experience with Robot programming is an advantage
Compensation rate will be based on prior experience of candidate.
Since our inception in 1992, Indicon has emerged as a leading Control System Integrator and one of the largest and most technologically advanced UL Panel Builders in the industry. We are a company of 70+ Engineers, 125+ Technicians, and more than 65,000 square feet of Control Panel Fabrication space throughout North America.
About Indicon Corporation:
Our areas of expertise include conveyor Controls, Tooling Controls, Aarell Process Controls, Vison System Integration, and UL Certified Control Panel Fabrication. Our unmatched controls design experience and proven technologies make us uniquely qualified to deliver the most reliable automation solutions to our clients.
“Indicon Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Indicon Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”