English Editor -- Oncotarget
Contract editor – Oncotarget
Oncotarget (www.oncotarget.com), a leading open access scientific journal, is looking for individuals to edit articles in English written by non-native speakers.
The candidate will proofread and edit scientific articles primarily in the areas of oncology and cancer research. They will be expected to correct grammatical errors and revise vague or awkwardly constructed sentences so that they express the ideas of the authors in clear, accurate and concise language that adheres to the style of the journal.
· Professional experience editing science journal articles; experience in editing oncology, cancer research or related science areas helpful
· Background in science sufficient to understand the material being edited
· Close attention to detail and ability to adhere to the writing style of the journal
· Proficiency with English grammar
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to meet deadlines
Must be authorized to work in The United States for any employer
About Impact Journals, LLC // Oncotarget:
Impact Journals publishes scholarly scientific periodicals, including Oncotarget, one of the leading journals in the field of Medical Research. We are headquartered in Orchard Park, New York and employ professionals distributed all over the United States.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 11 days ago