Sorry, this job was closed 25 days ago. See all open Contract Jobs in New York, NY
Contract editor – Oncotarget
Oncotarget (www.oncotarget.com), a leading open access scientific journal, is looking for individuals to edit articles in English written by non-native speakers.
The candidate will proofread and edit scientific articles primarily in the areas of oncology and cancer research. They will be expected to correct grammatical errors and revise vague or awkwardly constructed sentences so that they express the ideas of the authors in clear, accurate and concise language that adheres to the style of the journal.
· Professional experience editing science journal articles; experience in editing oncology, cancer research or related science areas helpful
· Background in science sufficient to understand the material being edited
· Close attention to detail and ability to adhere to the writing style of the journal
· Proficiency with English grammar
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to meet deadlines
Impact Journals publishes scholarly scientific periodicals, including Oncotarget, one of the leading journals in the field of Medical Research. We are headquartered in Buffalo, New York and employ professionals distributed all over the United States.
Posted 1 month ago
Browse contract jobs in New York, New York:
Research and dEVELOPMENT in New York, NY
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
.seed in New York, NY
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
New Alternatives For Children in New York, NY
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter