- Use critical judgment to determine article status based on set criteria as well as context
- Work with production management software to record identified article attributes
- Correspond with customers, assisting them with billing matters and answering related questions
- Maintain business records for all billing operations
Ideal candidate will possess all of the following:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to maintain business records, verifiable through prior experience
- Grammatically and stylistically correct spoken and written English
- Ability to maintain a friendly, customer-oriented disposition while working under pressure
- Ability to understand and follow written instructions
- Ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
- 2-3 years of verifiable record keeping experience in medical, financial or insurance industries
- Familiarity with core elements of business payment process such as purchase orders and invoices
- Prior customer support experience
This is a contract-to-hire position with opportunity for full-time employment after the initial evaluation period of no less than 12 weeks.
Candidates for this position may work remotely. However, they must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Extension of any contract and employment offers will be contingent upon successful completion of background and criminal record checks.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Impact Journals publishes scholarly scientific periodicals, including Oncotarget, one of the leading journals in the field of Medical Research. We are headquartered in Buffalo, New York and employ professionals distributed all over the United States.
Posted 28 days ago