Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Assembly Operator Jobs in Burlington, NC
CCP is a minority owned (QS9000 / ISO9002 registered) custom injection molder of thermoplastics with finishing and assembly capabilities. Located in Burlington, North Carolina, CCP offers complete engineering assistance and support, and provides a wide range of value-added secondary services.
Machine Operator Job Description:
Directly involved in the production- visually inspects, packs, and labels production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remove product form mold or conveyor. (use hand tools, air hoses and other equipment, if necessary; stamp identifying information on products when necessary)
- Visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications. (May use precision measuring instruments)
- Trim flash from part, using cutter, if necessary.
- Report defect in product to supervisor, if necessary.
- Cool products after processing to prevent distortion, if necessary.
- Signal coworker (Material Handler) to synchronize feed of materials into molding process, when necessary.
- Pack parts according to package instructions.
- Record completed boxes.
- Record rejects on rejection log sheet.
- Request additional supplies as necessary
- Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect jams or malfunctions, inform supervisor if necessary.
- Grind scrap parts into pellets for reuse
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations. Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
Education and/or Experience:
High School graduate or GED
1st & 2nd Shift - $7.25 - $10.00
3rd Shift (12am - 8am) - SHIFT PREMIUM - $8.00 - $10.00
About IMI Staffing, LLC:
IMI Staffing is a unique recruiting company located in Burlington, NC which provides services to local manufacturers.
With a solid focus in the manufacturing industry, we make it our number one priority to ensure both our clients and candidates receive the excellent service they deserve.
At IMI Staffing we focus on hard work, dedication, and ethics. We believe that honesty and integrity are the building blocks to our success. We really care about what we do and the people who work at IMI Staffing are dedicated and passionate recruiters with knowledge about the injection molding industry.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Assembly Operator jobs in Burlington, North Carolina:
Packing and Assembly Operators - NEW Jobs and New Companies
Key Resources Inc in Burlington, NC
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter
ASSEMBLY OPERATOR III 3rd Shift
TE Connectivity Ltd in Greensboro, NC
Posted 11 days ago on StartWire
MACHINE OPERATOR (Injection Molding)
IMI Staffing, LLC in Burlington, NC
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter