CCP is a minority owned (QS9000 / ISO9002 registered) custom injection molder of thermoplastics with finishing and assembly capabilities. Located in Burlington, North Carolina, CCP offers complete engineering assistance and support, and provides a wide range of value-added secondary services.Machine Operator Job Description:
Directly involved in the production- visually inspects, packs, and labels production.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations. Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.Education and/or Experience:
- Remove product form mold or conveyor. (use hand tools, air hoses and other equipment, if necessary; stamp identifying information on products when necessary)
- Visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications. (May use precision measuring instruments)
- Trim flash from part, using cutter, if necessary.
- Report defect in product to supervisor, if necessary.
- Cool products after processing to prevent distortion, if necessary.
- Signal coworker (Material Handler) to synchronize feed of materials into molding process, when necessary.
- Pack parts according to package instructions.
- Record completed boxes.
- Record rejects on rejection log sheet.
- Request additional supplies as necessary
- Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect jams or malfunctions, inform supervisor if necessary.
- Grind scrap parts into pellets for reuse
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
High School graduate or GEDCompensation:
1st & 2nd Shift - $7.25 - $10.00
3rd Shift (12am - 8am) - SHIFT PREMIUM - $8.00 - $10.00