Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Materials Engineer Jobs in Cleveland, OH
Materials Engineer / Process Engineer
If you love a fast paced environment, with day to day interaction many engineering groups and production, this high visibility job is for you. Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical expertise in daily processing operations and resolve process issues to improve efficiency, yield, and consistency
- Evaluate and develop improved techniques for production to reduce costs, raise product quality, and achieve product consistency
- Implement methods for continuous process improvement (CPI) in all areas of the plant.
- Function as Product Liaison for piloting of new technologies for enhanced productivity, working in a multi-functional team environment
- Participate in the lean manufacturing initiatives, monitoring production quality indicators, and initiating improvement methods
- Research process improvements and communicate findings
BS degree in Materials Science, Ceramics Engineering, Materials Engineering, Metallurgy, or Chemical Engineering plus one to five years’ experience working in the materials manufacturing, especially of powders. You should have experience with mineral processing, sintering, and feedstock material. Experience with particle size screening, blending, and mixing of powders is required. Familiarity with powder plant systems and associated equipment such as powder blenders, screeners, powder mills, spray dry towers and fluidized bed processes is a big plus.
Experience in a relevant field related to powder processing, metallurgy, castings or ore processing may be considered.
Should have knowledge about with lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, design of experiments (DOE), statistical process control (SPC).
This job is located in New York, on Long Island. Relocation is available.
About Image Associates Inc.:
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn and send me an invitation to Link:
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Materials Engineer jobs in Cleveland, Ohio: