401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Illinois Association of Medicaid Health Plans seeks a project manager to provide policy research, analysis and policy positions related to issues impacting Medicaid Managed Care. IAMHP is a statewide trade association which advocates for state legislation and state policies that improve the healthcare and the lives of Medicaid enrollees through Managed Care.
About the position
- This position is responsible for technical research, policy research and producing data-driven policy positions and white papers;
- The project manager will be accountable for independent project work and end-to-end delivery of the most strategically important projects and reports including multiple projects simultaneously;
- Project management responsibilities will include managing the costs and budget for individual projects, managing time and resources, producing deliverables for and engaging with IAMHP subject matter committees;
- The Project Manager will also complete tasks as assigned by the Executive Director and Associate Director.
- The Project Manager is a new role at IAMHP and roles and responsibilities are subject to change.
JOB AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a position which requires independent decision making
- 2 years of combined experience working in a position which requires experience gathering and documenting business requirements and team leadership with program management.
- Experience working a dynamic work environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical skills, detail oriented, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree in finance, business, healthcare policy, or related;
- Analytical skills;
- Data analysis experience;
- Knowledge of project/program management best practices.
- Experience and knowledge of the Health Care Industry and the Medicaid program.
- Experience with government-sponsored healthcare programs is a plus, but not required;