Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Best Places to Work - for the last six years!”
IDSolutions is creating truly innovative applications for the Healthcare industry with pioneering Machine Learning (ML), Vision Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing (NLP). Our solutions deliver immediate (true day-one) ROI and tremendous business value for our customers as well as extend the quality of patient care. Our solutions deploy with little-to-no professional services required. IDSolutions has been helping healthcare organizations of all calibers over the years and our customers include Sutter Health, Massachusetts General, NorthShore, Mayo Clinic, Ballad Health, Michigan University Medicine, INOVA, Good Shepherd Rehabilitation and many others.
While we are solving hard technical challenges “behind the scenes”, our applications are elegantly simple to use. We are in a market that is worth between $10B and $14B dollars with only a 5% estimated penetration by all vendors combined; indicating strong potential for organizational, as well as personal, growth.
About The Role
At IDSolutions a Development Operations Engineer works in an agile fashion to build and grow highly resilient, scalable and performant infrastructure on the Google Cloud Platform. A DevOps Engineer works alongside the product development team to ensure the product can be deployed and scaled in an efficient and automated manner. On our team you will have the unique opportunity to make immediate and meaningful contributions; core to our philosophy is that innovation can originate anywhere, and we seek passionate individuals willing to challenge precepts - including our own - to drive that innovation and disruption.
● Build, design, manage, and enhance automation for CI / CD.
● Seek opportunities for deeper automation of testing.
● Align with product development to ensure successful delivery of each product build.
● Build and manage the GCP platform architecture; focusing on scale, automation, logging, resiliency, and alerting.
● Work with our compliance officer to ensure our approach to deliberate compliance and security is maintained.
● Troubleshoot SDN networking challenges and manage our infrastructure-as-code paradigm.
● Participate in internal product feature security reviews.
Qualifications - What You Bring to the Role
● Demonstrated cloud provider experience (strong preference for GCP, but AWS acceptable), including containerization / Kubernetes clusters / Dockers, Compute, Software-defined networks (SDN).
● Prior experience working within an Agile software environment.
● Experience working with or designing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD) processes and tooling.
● A strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
● A collegiate degree focused around IT Technology and/or Computer Science and at least one (1) year experience with cloud infrastructure; three (3)+ years of experience is preferred. OR five (5) years of experience in a related technology discipline (if no degree).
Our Work Environment And Culture
● The majority of your work would take place in an indoor office environment.
● You may be asked to travel to a customer site on occasion.
● Able to work at and with computers, screens, and technology for the duration of the working day.
● You may be asked to lift between 30 to 75 pounds upon occasion.
● Due to the nature of our business and the sensitive information we may encounter, you may be asked to participate in enhanced background checks or security policies depending on customer’s needs & requests to participate in an onsite.
● Our employees have access to sitting and standing desks, treadmill desks, and even an office water massage table.
● Our development team enjoys a culture of ideation, iteration, and collaboration and so our physical space is designed to foster that.
● The company break room is stocked with snacks and drinks. We also have company lunches each month.
● We have a preference for this position to work out of our Noblesville, Indiana office location but would consider remote work depending on the situation.
● We expect all of our employees to have a base level of communication skills in English, willingness to participate in a team environment, organizational skills, and decision-making acumen.
Company address: 14701 Cumberland Road, Suite 400
Posted date: 8 days ago