Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Best Places to Work - for the last six years!”
Reports to: Director of Product Management
Department: Research and Development (R&D)
IDSolutions is creating truly innovative applications for the Healthcare industry with pioneering Machine Learning (ML), Vision Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing (NLP). Our solutions deliver immediate (true day-one) ROI and tremendous business value for our customers as well as extend the quality of patient care. Our solutions deploy with little-to-no professional services required. IDSolutions has been helping healthcare organizations of all calibers over the years and our customers include Sutter Health, Massachusetts General, NorthShore, Mayo Clinic, Ballad Health, Michigan University Medicine, INOVA, Good Shepherd Penn Partners and many others.
While we are solving hard technical challenges “behind the scenes”, our applications are elegantly simple to use. We are in a market that is worth between $10B and $14B dollars with only a 5% estimated penetration by all vendors combined; indicating strong potential for organizational, as well as personal, growth.
About The Role
At IDSolutions a Quality Assurance Developer works to ensure development solutions meet the high standards of quality that our customers expect. You will work with a team of individuals to design, develop, and execute test suites around our core product offerings. This includes creating and updating the tests, creating reports on the results of the testing, and collaborating with the development team on fixes and deployment. Along with this, your duties will also include identifying and analyzing bugs and errors found during testing and documenting them for review.
On our team you will have the unique opportunity to make immediate and meaningful contributions; core to our philosophy is that innovation can originate anywhere, and we seek passionate individuals willing to challenge precepts - including our own - to drive that innovation and disruption.
● Create tests to identify software problems
● Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
● Document results of tests for the software development team
● Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
● Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
● Works together with software developers to enhance and improve programs
● Research and compare similar competitor products
● Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
Qualifications - What You Bring to the Role
● Experience in software development and testing
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Exceptional attention to detail
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Team player with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
● An understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
● A collegiate degree focused around IT Technology and/or Computer Science and at least one (1) year experience with software development and/or Quality Assurance; three (3)+ years of experience is preferred. OR five (5) years of experience in a related technology discipline (if no degree).
Our Work Environment And Culture
● The majority of your work would take place in an indoor office environment.
● You may be asked to travel to a customer site on occasion.
● Able to work at and with computers, screens, and technology for the duration of the working day.
● You may be asked to lift between 30 to 75 pounds upon occasion.
● Due to the nature of our business and the sensitive information we may encounter, you may be asked to participate in enhanced background checks or security policies depending on customer’s needs & requests to participate in an onsite.
● Our employees have access to sitting and standing desks, treadmill desks, and even an office water massage table.
● Our development team enjoys a culture of ideation, iteration, and collaboration and so our physical space is designed to foster that.
● The company break room is stocked with snacks and drinks. We also have company lunches each month.
● We have a preference for this position to work out of our Noblesville, Indiana office location but would consider remote work depending on the situation.
● We expect all of our employees to have a base level of communication skills in English, willingness to participate in a team environment, organizational skills, and decision-making acumen.
Company address: 14701 Cumberland Road, Suite 400
Posted date: 8 days ago