IDSolutions is creating truly innovative applications for the Healthcare industry with pioneering Machine Learning (ML), Vision Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing (NLP). Our solutions deliver immediate (true day-one) ROI and tremendous business value for our customers as well as extend the quality of patient care. Our solutions deploy with little-to-no professional services required. IDSolutions has been helping healthcare organizations of all calibers over the years and our customers include: Sutter Health, Massachusetts General, NorthShore, Mayo Clinic, Ballad Health, Michigan University Medicine, INOVA, Good Shepherd Penn Partners and many others.
While we are solving hard technical challenges “behind the scenes”, our applications are elegantly simple to use. We are in a market that is worth between $10B and $14B dollars with only a 5% estimated penetration by all vendors combined; indicating strong potential for organizational, as well as personal, growth.
About The Role
At IDSolutions a Development Support Engineer is a Development team member who will work with the Customer Support teams to troubleshoot and identify issues within the product platform. You will also work as a liaison between Customer Support and Development on larger scale issues and be responsible for managing communication and SLA timelines for response.
The Development Support Engineer will also be responsible for proactive application testing as well as maintaining troubleshooting guides, FAQs, and known issue reports to be published to both internal and external parties.
On our team you will have the unique opportunity to make immediate and meaningful contributions; core to our philosophy is that innovation can originate anywhere, and we seek passionate individuals willing to challenge precepts - including our own - to drive that innovation and disruption.
● Work to troubleshoot and resolve escalated issues from the Support team
● Maintain a queue of ticket escalation requests and provide clear and concise feedback to Support on issues
● Build, test, and deploy critical break fixes alongside the development team
● Design and creation of tools to enable support and supportability
● Maintain documentation libraries for public consumption
● Work with Development and Support management on improvements to processes
● Ensure customer satisfaction through meeting target SLAs on issue resolution
● Participate in normal code and product reviews
● Participate in internal product feature security reviews.
Qualifications - What You Bring to the Role
● Experience working with web-based applications
● Experience with software development
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Strong ability to manage time as well as self-manage
● An understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
● A collegiate degree focused around IT Technology and/or Computer Science and at least one (1) year experience with software development and support; three (3)+ years of experience is preferred. OR five (5) years of experience in a related technology discipline (if no degree)
● Prior experience with ticketing systems such as JIRA, NetSuite, ServiceNow, ZenDesk, etc is a plus but not required
Our Work Environment And Culture
● The majority of your work would take place in an indoor office environment.
● You may be asked to travel to a customer site on occasion.
● Able to work at and with computers, screens, and technology for the duration of the working day.
● You may be asked to lift between 30 to 75 pounds upon occasion.
● Due to the nature of our business and the sensitive information we may encounter, you may be asked to participate in enhanced background checks or security policies depending on customer’s needs & requests to participate in an onsite.
● Our employees have access to sitting and standing desks, treadmill desks, and even an office water massage table.
● Our development team enjoys a culture of ideation, iteration, and collaboration and so our physical space is designed to foster that.
● The company break room is stocked with snacks and drinks. We also have company lunches each month.
● We have a preference for this position to work out of our Noblesville, Indiana office location but would consider remote work depending on the situation.
● We expect all of our employees to have a base level of communication skills in English, willingness to participate in a team environment, organizational skills, and decision-making acumen.