Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Design Engineer Jobs in Austin, TX
Senior Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer #1005*
Location: Austin, Texas Area
Compensation: Salary has base plus possible bonus with full benefits and relocation for the right candidate if needed.
Our Client Company's Mixed Signal Audio Division is seeking highly skilled Analog IC Design Engineers to join their team developing high performance data converter IC's for professional and the consumer audio markets.
In this position the successful candidate will be responsible for the development of analog and mixed signal circuitry in high performance mixed signal audio processing IC's. You will participate in all aspects of the design including specification, architectural development, transistor level design, layout supervision, chip level verification, and lab validation.
- Strong knowledge of analog integrated circuit design fundamentals
- CMOS operational amplifier design skills
- Discrete time and continuous time signal processing skills
- Expert knowledge in delta sigma data converter design
- Transistor and system level simulation skills
- Strong lab and silicon validation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience taking designs from concept to mass production
Educational and Professional Requirements:
- Candidates MUST possess a Master's or Doctorate degree in Electrical Engineering and 4+ years of professional experience in mixed signal CMOS circuit design.
- 5+ to 7 years of experience
- Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education - Master's Degree Electrical Engineering
Willingness to Travel - Never
Must be authorized to work in the USA.
About IC Design House for Mobile Applications:
Our Client is creating chips that save energy and eventually help save our planet by improving the performance of mobile devices.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Design Engineer jobs in Austin, Texas: