Last online 1 day ago
iBallers is a growing and established performance-based CPA network with a focus on dating, nutra, and game offers. We are an experienced team of online advertisers seeking an Internal Media Buyer for direct acquisition campaigns. We develop, design and market our own offers primarily through direct publisher relationships, networks, paid search and social media and are seeking a key team member to significantly lead, expand, and successfully drive growth through our direct media buys.
· Prospecting for new media buying opportunities
· Managing CPM, CPL, CPA, CPC, and CPV campaigns, and reviewing backend performance to ensure specific eCPA and profitability goals are being met
· Helping to drive our online media buying and customer acquisition strategy by developing and managing profitable buys for multiple brands and advertisers
· Leveraging creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative, landing pages, and campaigns for specific brands
· Managing the creation and execution of campaigns that exceed business goals
· Driving and optimizing key traffic and revenue metrics – including CTR and conversions – through targeting and creative optimization
· Display, CPA, CPM, CPC, Online Media Buyer, Interactive Display Ads
· 2+ years’ online marketing-specific experience, with a minimum 1 year demonstrated success in performance-based online media buying
· 2+ years of lead generation and/or ecommerce experience
· Experience managing an advertising budget of at least $100k/mo.
· Demonstrated success in managing high-volume media buys for consumer audiences
· Exceptionally-detailed knowledge of metrics, specifically A/B, multi-variant testing and ROI analysis
· Expert knowledge of top display, retargeting, and online media publishers, networks
· Strong Analytical abilities
· Self-starter with drive to succeed
· Exceptional communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree required
Performance-based compensation plan
Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care option
Paid vacation and holidays
Since 1996, iBallers has been at the forefront of affiliate marketing and continues to maintain a leadership position in the affiliate space. Our organization is uniquely positioned in the marketplace as a vertically integrated advertiser and network. This position enables us to rapidly develop and market a wide range of products spanning numerous verticals such as health and beauty, dating, hair replacement, and several others.
With a firmly established senior management team possessing a wealth of experience across multiple disciplines, iBallers is a highly successful performance-based marketing company that provides a motivating and exciting work environment to our staff and team members.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 9 days ago