Last online 1 day ago
The iBallers sales team is expanding and we are looking for an experienced and driven account manager rock star to join us. Working from our newly expanded and redesigned Calabasas location, the right individual will aggressively prospect, close and manage new affiliates/publishers to promote our exclusive offers across multiple verticals.
The ideal applicant is highly driven with a proven track record of success in a sales role, has 2-5 years of experience working at/with CPA networks, is knowledgeable about performance-based marketing, and is looking to take their career up to the next level together with us. To succeed in this role you should be passionate about affiliate marketing, building relationships, and closing deals.
We offer a competitive base salary with an aggressive commission program within an entrepreneurial work environment. In addition, all employees receive fully paid health benefits, 401k plan, paid vacations, plus much more.
To ensure your success and integration into our team this position is on-site only. Please do not apply if you are seeking a remote position.
The Affiliate Manager’s role is to help expand our client base by sourcing, managing and optimizing revenue from new publishers and affiliates. With a wide range of direct and exclusive offers at their disposal the successful candidate will rapidly develop a profitable revenue channel.
· Develop new partnerships and publisher relationships
· Manage affiliate relations, communication and recruitment
· Manage and optimize all affiliate accounts to meet or exceed ROI requirements
· Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams on new product introductions
· Cross-market our product portfolio to publishers to drive revenue across multiple verticals
· Analyze statistics on a daily basis to ensure optimal traffic quality
· Develop initiatives to increase affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and ROI
· Strategize, plan, and execute and campaigns across several media types (mobile, desktop, social, email, etc.)
· Meet with clients and represent iBallers at industry conferences as needed
· Provide weekly productivity reports to the Chief Marketing Officer
· Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Business/Marketing/Communications or equivalent
· 2 + years prior experience in Affiliate Marketing
· Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
· Must have established contacts with publishers and media networks
· Disciplined work ethic, ability to work in a fast paced, competitive environment
· Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
· Basic knowledge of HTML
· Proven ability to multitask and deliver exceptional results
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and numerous browsers)
· Self-driven with a results and goal oriented approach
· Expertise in many forms of internet media and marketing
· Positive attitude and a good sense of humor
Since 1996, iBallers has been at the forefront of affiliate marketing and continues to maintain a leadership position in the affiliate space. Our organization is uniquely positioned in the marketplace as a vertically integrated advertiser and network. This position enables us to rapidly develop and market a wide range of products spanning numerous verticals such as health and beauty, dating, hair replacement, and several others.
With a firmly established senior management team possessing a wealth of experience across multiple disciplines, iBallers is a highly successful performance-based marketing company that provides a motivating and exciting work environment to our staff and team members.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 21 days ago