Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Account Executive Jobs in Santa Monica, CA
Sales Account Executive, Sports Technology
- Personable, reliable, responsible and quick to respond
- Physically active in participatory sports (e.g. runner, cyclist, swimmer, triathlete, etc)
- Experience working on a political campaign, in fundraising or other cold calling experience
- Ability to navigate through websites and appreciate technology
- History of success in sales
If you said yes to at least 4 of those, we want to hear from you!
We are looking to hire an Account Executive / Sales person to speak with event organizers and show them the benefits of imATHLETE technology. You'll be doing some cold calling as well as following up on leads. You'll be doing demos of our technology and answering questions about the benefits of what we do. Heck, you'll probably even be doing some travel.
You really must have excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to learn very quickly from mistakes.
You'll get extra special bonus points if you have these in your back pocket:
• Proficient with Salesforce.com and Constant Contact
• Previous participation in running, triathlon, cycling and/or swimming events
• Experience as an organizer or volunteer for sporting events
• Knowledgeable of all major participatory sports websites
Tasks will include:
• Creating Sales Strategies
• Managing Communication
• Researching + Contacting Perspective Clients
Oh, and by the way....
• You must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
• You will be required to work in the company’s Santa Monica office
• You must have your own means of transportation to and from the company office
• We're an early stage company, so we're talking 40+ hours per week
And the upside is good! Benefits, equity, a wonderfully fun + professional work environment and more.
About I Am Athlete:
I Am Athlete (imATHLETE.com) is a revolutionary company that blends registration, fundraising and e-commerce technology with the social networking and gamefication inherent in running, triathlon, cycling, swimming and all participatory sports. The company has quickly become recognized as a leading force in the sporting world with it's industry changing registration technology, and has become one of the fastest growing companies in the market. I Am Athlete technology is transforming the relationship between event organizers and their participants.
I Am Athlete clients and partners include USA Triathlon, New York City, USA Volleyball, Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Life Time Fitness, American Trail Running Association, City of Philadelphia, Susan G. Komen and thousands of others.
We love what we do and think you'll love it too!
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Sales Account Executive jobs in Santa Monica, California: