Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Customer Support Jobs in Santa Monica, CA
Customer Support / Relationship Manager - Sports Technology Company
- Very personable, extremely reliable and responsible, quick to respond
- Self-driven, a super-fast learner and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Excellent communication skills on phone and email
- Fairly proficient with computers
- 1-4 years experience doing customer support (this is an early level position)
If you are the person described above, we want to talk to you!
imATHLETE needs to hire a rockstar who can do Customer Support. You'll be answering emails and phone calls and communicating with athletes who have questions about their online registration activities. Your job is to make them happy and make their lives easier.
You'll get extra special bonus points if you have these in your back pocket:
• Proficient with Salesforce.com and Constant Contact
• Previous participation in running, triathlon, cycling and/or swimming events
• Previous experience with technology companies and/or early stage, rapidly growing companies
Oh, and by the way....
• You must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
• You will be required to work in the company’s Santa Monica office
• You must have your own means of transportation to and from the company office
• We're a fast growing company, so we're talking 40+ hours per week
And the upside is good! Benefits, equity, a wonderfully fun + professional work environment, free entry to athletic events, incredibly friendly co-workers and more!
About I Am Athlete:
I Am Athlete (imATHLETE.com) is a revolutionary company that blends registration, fundraising and e-commerce technology with the social networking and gamefication inherent in running, triathlon, cycling, swimming and all participatory sports. The company has quickly become recognized as a leading force in the sporting world with it's industry changing registration technology, and has become one of the fastest growing companies in the market. I Am Athlete technology is transforming the relationship between event organizers and their participants.
I Am Athlete clients and partners include USA Triathlon, New York City, USA Volleyball, Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Life Time Fitness, American Trail Running Association, City of Philadelphia, Susan G. Komen and thousands of others.
We love what we do and think you'll love it too!
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Customer Support jobs in Santa Monica, California:
Customer Service & Sales Support
EcoSmart Inc in Culver City, CA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Online Customer Service Rep
Internet Brands in El Segundo, CA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Customer Success Product Specialist
SimplePractice in Santa Monica, CA
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter