Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Development Director Jobs in Spokane, WA
Our Spokane Valley Client is seeking a dynamic Development Director to join their non-profit organization. As Development Director you will be a critical member of the management team with significant impact on the future of the Greater Spokane Valley Community. Our client organization delivers services to improve the quality of life for those in need by advocating self reliance through partnerships & education, while providing basic life necessities. The Development Director will create, oversee, and implement a strategic approach to fundraising, including solicitation of major gifts, corporate donations, grants and individual donations. In addition, the Development Director will manage all special fundraising events. The Development Director also researches foundation interests and produces grant requests.
The successful candidate will thrive in a non-structured, ever changing environment, where your input and ideas are valued and applied towards the continuous improvement of the organization. You will lead the fund raising activities while building and maintaining lasting and positive relationships with donors, businesses, organizations and community leaders within the Spokane Valley. These responsibilities will be met with the help of strong team members who work together to produce great results for the overall organization and community.
We are seeking an individual who is committed to strong ethical practices, integrity, honesty, credibility and good judgment. If you have outstanding organizational skills, customer focus, decision making abilities, and a demonstrated success in fundraising and building lasting working relationships, please consider this exciting opportunity to help make a positive difference in our community.
- A relevant four year degree is preferred; commensurate experience may be considered in lieu of the education requirement.
- Five plus years of successful fundraising experience.
- Experience in the development and coordination of special events.
- Successful application of Grant requests.
- Ability to effectively manage volunteers at fund raising events.
- Strong communications skills are essential.
- Experience with planned giving programs.
- Track record of success in fundraising management.
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws affecting charities.
- Computer proficiency to maintain management of data base of donors and community connections.
- Experience in writing proposals for sponsorship.
- Budget Management
- Social Media Experience a plus
Humanix incorporated in 1986 and has offices in Spokane, WA and Coeur d'Alene, ID. Humanix has successfully placed over 86,000 employees during our tenure. We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. Connecting businesses to people who bring the valuable talents, skills, and advanced know-how to make sure any level job - temporary or permanent - gets done right.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Development Director jobs in Spokane, Washington:
Remote Business Development Director - Revenue Cycle/HIM (Mid-West)
Healthcare Resource Group in Spokane, WA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Director of Development - Foundation
Providence Health & Services in Spokane, WA
Posted 26 days ago on Experteer
Deputy Director of Capital Development
Spokane Public Transportation in Spokane, WA
Posted 14 days ago on StartWire