Posted 2 months ago in HR & Recruiting
Talent Acquisition Director (Midtown Manhattan)
World Class Entertainment Company. In the past few years, we have grown enormously and are looking for skilled and talented individuals to grow with us. Due to this growth we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Director.
This role will be responsible for establishing an "in-sourced" capability for attracting and acquiring premier Talent essential for the company's long term success and sustainable competitive advantage as well as guide / collaborate with other recruiters. When necessary the Talent Acquisition Director works with the HR and Hiring Managers to review all recruitment related policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide professional support and advice on recruitment to line and departmental managers, and advise sales managers on best practice recruitment and selection.
• Develop talent selection assessment strategies, processes and tools
• Guide the design/create selection & movement processes, systems and tools leveraging internal and external best practices
• Establish diversity /multicultural recruiting strategies
• Provide thought leadership and stay abreast of market, industry and labor trends and talent acquisition marketing strategies
• Ensure strategies are responsive to business/functional/regional needs and labor market conditions
• Prepare job descriptions and personnel specifications, write job advertisements and decide how and where jobs will be advertised, design application forms and prepare other recruitment material such as brochures. You may also work on more creative solutions to recruitment, especially if it is proving problematic.
• Screen application forms, shortlist applicants, devise and implement selection processes, conduct interviews, psychometric tests and personality questionnaires and various group activities.
Business Knowledge and Technical/Analytical Skills:
• Must be able to communicate with all levels of management
• Proven experience managing a nationally dispersed team.
• Significant experience with recruiting best practices and emerging recruiting, sourcing and screening technologies
• Self-directed, process oriented individual with strong business acumen and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field. Advanced degree in related field strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 3 + years of progressive experience in field of talent acquisition & movement or related fields of talent management
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Browse talent acquisition director jobs in New York City, New York:
Prestigious Staffing Agency - Manhattan, NY
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Gap Inc. - NEW YORK, NY
Posted 12 days ago on the web
The Forum Group - New York, NY
Posted 29 days ago on CareerBuilder