Full Time / StaffExpected Compensation:
$55-65 K, company benefitsResponsibilities Include:
- Plans plant, office and production facilities and equipment layouts; determines the most efficient sequence of operations and work flow; and establishes methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel
- Conduct studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production systems
- Develops and implements plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods
- Complete understanding in wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the Industrial Engineering field
- General knowledge of other Production Support related disciplines
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts
- Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects
- Works under only general direction
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions
- University degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in Industrial Engineering or related estimating or manufacturing/production experience.
- Proficiency in MS Project and MS Office
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both written and spoken English
Candidates must have working experience in an automotive or aerospace production environment. Ideal candidates will have exposure to high volume machining and a thorough understanding of LEAN manufacturing principlesApplication Process:
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to forward their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure that the subject line of your email includes the job title that you are interested in.
We thank all parties that express interest, but due to the overwhelming response of applicants, only those being considered will be contacted.