“HUM is an award winning start-up where Beauty Starts from Within. Featured in Forbes as one of the most innovative companies of 2017.”
This is a unique opportunity to lead the entire Operations function at HUM Nutrition
· Lead the strategy and execution of all inventory operations including planning, vendor relations, purchasing, freight forwarding, warehousing, fulfillment, transportation.
· Build and lead a team providing training and mentorship for your direct reports
· Own all supply chain KPIs including inventory turns, in stock rate, turnaround time on all orders, transit time to consumer, fulfillment/transportation cost, and more to ensure that the entire Supply Chain Planning & Operations team is supporting wider company goals and constantly raising the bar for operational excellence
· Lead drive to optimize efficiencies and develop best practice for DTC Shipping Team.
· Collaborate cross functionally with Finance, Retail, Brand Partnerships, Product Development, Data, Customer Support and Quality to ensure the company is always delivering an exceptional customer experience, cost effectively
· Implement program to reduce Cost of Goods . You will unceasingly drive the company’s annual COGS reduction efforts and make substantive, ongoing financial contributions to the business unit P&Ls.
· Continual improvement of the quality management systems effectiveness through eliminating waste and implementing process improvements.
· You will work closely with R&D to bring a wide variety of products to market on-time and on-budget and with other functions to ensure that HUM operates in a productive and efficient manner.
· 7+ in supply chain planning & operations roles that are both strategic and executional, ideally at a consumer-facing and high growth e-commerce company
· At least 5 years experience managing high performing supply chain, planning, and inventory operations teams
· Working with a complex network of 3PLs, freight forwarders, a transportation providers a must; international e-commerce supply chain, both within and outside of the USA, is a bonus
· Exceptional excel and analytical skills with a data-driven approach to strategy and execution
· Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills; you create strong timelines and budgets, and stick to them
· Proven leadership and people management skills and a passion for developing talent
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
· Engineering degree from highly-ranked university
· Ideally an MBA from a highly-rated school
About HUM Nutrition Inc:
At HUM, our mission is to make customers look great and feel even greater. Our vision is to be the starting point of every beauty routine. As much as we believe that beauty starts from within, we believe success does too. Our mantra applies inside and outside the organization, with a culture that fosters the realization of one's best self. Over the past few years we have become the leader of the inner beauty category not only by providing our customers with an outstanding experience and clinically researched products, but also by providing all of our team members with the tools and support they need to succeed.
HUM lives by the mantra that Beauty Starts from Within. Our line of Award Winning Nutritional Supplements makes it simple and easy to become the best version of yourself. Become a key team member at an exciting and fast growing company in Los Angeles that just has been nominated by Forbes Magazine as one of the most innovative Consumer Brands in 2017.
Our dual route to market encompasses world renowned prestige beauty retailers including Sephora and our fast growing Direct to Consumer Subscription Service that you can join via HumNutrition.com.
Please read the job description carefully and apply only to openings that match your skillset. Cover letters go a long way and please make sure you have researched our company, products, website and taken the HUM quiz that you can access on our homepage.