Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Executive Assistant Jobs in New York, NY
Executive Assistant at Private Equity Fund
- Scheduling travel arrangements including airline, car, and hotel
- Answering, screening and managing incoming phone calls and mail
- Scheduling meetings, conference calls and events and maintaining the calender
- Reviewing and managing expense reports
- Processing correspondence and quarterly client letters
- Researching and coordinating offsite meeting venues
- Ad-hoc projects, including marketing materials
Compensation is 75-100k DOE plus bonus and fantastic benefits!
About Hudson Gate Partners:
Hudson Gate Partners, LLC brings a unique combination of financial industry and executive search experience to staffing investment and non-investment roles. Our goal is to not be all things to all people; our objective is to focus on the industries in which our expertise lies. In short, we have deep understanding of the unique demands of the financial firms with whom we work.
Our approach is heavily research-based, and we work on all of our searches as a team. This executive search approach allows us to provide our clients with unsurpassed service and access to highly relevant candidates.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Executive Assistant jobs in New York, New York: