Sorry, this job was closed 23 days ago. See all open Entry Level Management Jobs in Janesville, WI
Entry Level Management for customer service
The Customer Service Representative handles requests from new or existing customers over the phone as well as face-to-face. Consults with customers about product and service needs, and makes product recommendations. Meets individual and department metrics and contributes to resolution and customer satisfaction.
Performs job duties consistent with safety, legal, and regulatory requirements; company standards, culture and business practices. Acts with the highest level of business and personal ethical standards in all aspects of job performance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Handles incoming calls and responds to customers inquiries, analyzes customer needs, makes product and service recommendations and professionally turns each call into a service call. Follows department policies and procedures; and ensures proper account notation and record-keeping.
• The focus is on revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
• Responsibilities include accurate and timely completion of service orders, payment posting, payment research, bill and account investigations.
• Supports department objectives by participating in special assignments/projects and meeting daily, weekly, and monthly department expectations.
Contributes to departmental activities and programs by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Data entry and computer skills
• Communication and listening skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be dependable and punctual
• Must have an upbeat and positive personality
• Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle
Our customers are central to our mission. With our extensive and diverse knowledge base of both local and national businesses, it allows us to provide not only a proper fit but an understanding of what our clients need. We do not just staff positions and departments; we look to form long lasting relationships so we can continue to evolve as our clients and the every changing marketplace does. We are committed to Listening to our clients needs and in doing so, Serving companies with premier employees and human resource services. Success for our customers is reached by empowering them to focus on what they do best.
Company address: Janesville, WI
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Entry Level Management jobs in Janesville WI USA:
Vector Marketing in Janesville, WI
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Lakewinds Global, Inc. in Janesville, WI
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Momentum Consulting Management Group in Roscoe, IL
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter