Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open RN Jobs in Chicago, IL
Benefits OfferedVision, Dental, 401K, Medical
HRS, Home Health is a growing company seeking a Transitional Care Coordinator (Clinical Liaison) to build upon existing relationships within the Northwestern community.
Responsible for implementing all aspects of organizations marketing/sales initiatives. Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers, referral sources and responding to customer requests/concerns. Establishing and creating new account opportunities.
- Work with Vice President of Clinical Programs and Partnerships on coordinating and cultivating disease state programs with the hospital support staff
- Generate new patient Medicare referrals while cultivating relationships of existing clients for home health care patients
- Meeting with patients and/or families prior to discharge to ensure that seamless transfer into the home occurs
- Assure that HRS office/Customer Service Intake receives all history and physical information or any other relevant information about the patient before admission into home health services
- Assure that all additional home care service requests are coordinated or provided to the HRS office/Customer Service Intake, if requested to do so, prior to home health admission
- Assure that all medications are noted or provided to the HRS office/Customer Service Intake prior to home health admission
- Coordinate all aspects of post care in the home with the HRS office/Customer Service Intake
- Attend all marketing meetings at the HRS office
- Assist in the coordination of presentations to hospital representatives promoting HRS services
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Licensure & Certification:
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state
- Possesses and maintains current CPR Certification
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- At least (2) years of experience in acute care or home health setting.
Benefits / What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes health insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), paid time off, cell phone and laptop
- Opportunities to provide health education to patients and families within your community
About HRS Home Health:
HRS is committed to enhancing and aligning the efforts and performance of people, programs an services that empower the value in the delivery of home centered care. By providing every HRS clinician with ongoing education in the classroom and field, we aim to deliver the highest quality of care possible to our patients.
As a CHAP accredited agency, we partner with University Hospitals, Clinics and Post-Acute Providers to continuously develop state of the art programs for the patients we serve.
As a winner of Chicago's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2015 we believe our biggest asset is our employees. HRS believes that attracting, supporting and developing exemplary employees is an essential component of to delivering quality, innovative and comprehensive home centered care. With this in mind we are currently seeking candidates like you to become part of our team and make the difference in the lives of others.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse RN jobs in Chicago, Illinois:
Hemodialysis Registered Nurse RN NEW!
Home Dialysis Services in Chicago, IL
Posted 6 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Pediatric Nurse RN or LPN NEW!
RCM Health Care Services in Chicago, IL
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry
American Medical Traveler in Chicago, IL
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter