Vision, Medical, Dental, 401K
HRS, Home Health is a growing company seeking a Transitional Care Coordinator (Clinical Liaison) to build upon existing relationships within the Northwestern community.
Responsible for implementing all aspects of organizations marketing/sales initiatives. Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers, referral sources and responding to customer requests/concerns. Establishing and creating new account opportunities.
- Work with Vice President of Clinical Programs and Partnerships on coordinating and cultivating disease state programs with the hospital support staff
- Generate new patient Medicare referrals while cultivating relationships of existing clients for home health care patients
- Meeting with patients and/or families prior to discharge to ensure that seamless transfer into the home occurs
- Assure that HRS office/Customer Service Intake receives all history and physical information or any other relevant information about the patient before admission into home health services
- Assure that all additional home care service requests are coordinated or provided to the HRS office/Customer Service Intake, if requested to do so, prior to home health admission
- Assure that all medications are noted or provided to the HRS office/Customer Service Intake prior to home health admission
- Coordinate all aspects of post care in the home with the HRS office/Customer Service Intake
- Attend all marketing meetings at the HRS office
- Assist in the coordination of presentations to hospital representatives promoting HRS services
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Licensure & Certification:
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state
- Possesses and maintains current CPR Certification
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- At least (2) years of experience in acute care or home health setting.
Benefits / What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes health insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), paid time off, cell phone and laptop
- Opportunities to provide health education to patients and families within your community
Posted 23 days ago