Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Nurse Educator Jobs in Lombard, IL
Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, 401K, Vision
HRS, Home Health is a growing company seeking a Nurse Education Specialist to join the team!
The preceptor serves a dual role in both providing patient care as well as aiding in on-boarding new clinicians to Health Resource Solutions and to home care.
- The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
- Preceptor serve as both a role model to existing staff and aides as a resource to new clinicians to help support the on-boarding process. Preceptors enthusiastically share their knowledge and skills with clinicians at Health Resource Solutions to ensure a positive start and progression of their career. Preceptors are leaders in their field who are fully invested in Health Resource Solutions mission, vision and values.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of nursing.
Licenses & Certification:
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR Certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- OASIS –C1 certification or ability to obtain within 1 year
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in home health preferred
Preferred / Other Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Office required, experience with SharePoint and Allscripts systems preferred.
- Management experience not required, but responsible for supervising home health aides.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Company Cell Phone and Tablet
- Car Program
About HRS Home Health:
HRS is committed to enhancing and aligning the efforts and performance of people, programs an services that empower the value in the delivery of home centered care. By providing every HRS clinician with ongoing education in the classroom and field, we aim to deliver the highest quality of care possible to our patients.
As a CHAP accredited agency, we partner with University Hospitals, Clinics and Post-Acute Providers to continuously develop state of the art programs for the patients we serve.
As a winner of Chicago's Best & Brightest Companies to Work ForÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ® in 2015 we believe our biggest asset is our employees. HRS believes that attracting, supporting and developing exemplary employees is an essential component of to delivering quality, innovative and comprehensive home centered care. With this in mind we are currently seeking candidates like you to become part of our team and make the difference in the lives of others.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Nurse Educator jobs in Lombard, Illinois:
Registered Nurse - RN for Schools
Brightstar in Bloomingdale, IL
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Registered Nurse RN $1000 SIGN ON BONUS
Bria Health Services of Westmont in Westmont, IL
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Registered Nurse-Educator FT Nurse Educator - NICU - Hinsdale (6116)
Amita in Hinsdale, Illinois
Posted 7 days ago on Cielo Talent