Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open RN Jobs in Lombard, IL
Benefits Offered401K, Medical, Dental, Vision
***$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!***
HRS is a growing company seeking a Full Time, Registered Nurse to see patients in the Western Suburbs!
The Float RN is a new position HRS is excited to offer! The Float RN's primary territory will be approximately 10-15 miles within radius from their home, 50% of visits will be in a defined territory approximately 20-35 miles from the primary territory radius.
Job Summary: The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Licensure & Certification:
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state
- Possesses and maintains current CPR Certification
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- One (1) to two (2) years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting
- One (1) year of home health care experience preferred, but not required
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), paid time off, cell phone and laptop
- Car program
- Opportunities to provide health education to patients and families within your community
About HRS Home Health:
HRS is committed to enhancing and aligning the efforts and performance of people, programs an services that empower the value in the delivery of home centered care. By providing every HRS clinician with ongoing education in the classroom and field, we aim to deliver the highest quality of care possible to our patients.
As a CHAP accredited agency, we partner with University Hospitals, Clinics and Post-Acute Providers to continuously develop state of the art programs for the patients we serve.
As a winner of Chicago's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2015 we believe our biggest asset is our employees. HRS believes that attracting, supporting and developing exemplary employees is an essential component of to delivering quality, innovative and comprehensive home centered care. With this in mind we are currently seeking candidates like you to become part of our team and make the difference in the lives of others.
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse RN jobs in Lombard, Illinois:
Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery
American Medical Traveler in Melrose Park, IL
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
RN - Registered Nurse
Brightstar in Addison, IL
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Hemodialysis Registered Nurse RN NEW!
Home Dialysis Services in Elgin, IL
Posted 6 hours ago on ZipRecruiter