Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Help desk Technician
You will provide IT support to both domestic and international employees. You will be responsible for phone support and for administration and maintenance our systems. You must be a great communicator and be dedicated to providing the best possible customer service. You must be a team player, have great problem-solving skills, be able to work on multiple tasks, and prioritize your efforts.
· Support of applications, systems and network devices.
· Administer and maintain network security access.
· Installation, monitoring and maintenance of user workstations, operating systems and applications.
· Documentation of your support tasks and results.
· Experience working in an MS Active Directory environment.
· Experience with MS Office, IP routing, and Ethernet LANs.
· Fantastic customer service skills.
· Able to troubleshoot PC hardware.
· College degree strongly preferred.
· Be able to on occasion travel both domestically and internationally.
· Citrix experience is a plus.
Please Reply To ZipRecruiter
Browse help desk technician jobs in San Francisco, California:
Select Family of Companies - San Francisco, CA
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Robert Half Technology - San Francisco, CA
Posted yesterday on Sologig
National Talent Finder - San Francisco, CA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply