Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Marketing Project Manager Jobs in Plymouth, MN
Marketing Project Manager
Why work here?
“Expertise in innovation and user experience. Work with a range of clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.”
Competitive Marketing Project Manager
6mo Contract (potential ext or CTH)
*Drug screen and background check required
- Work cross functionally with marketing, sales, product management, and engineering to execute competitive plans
- Lead external agencies in the development of creative assets and events including sales tools, video and website
- Ensure all competitive details are accurate and clearly articulate the wins/benefits to the consumer
- Participate in all phases of marketing as needed: product launch, dealer meeting, etc.
- Exceptional project manager skills - work seamlessly with internal teams and external agencies to create content and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm to learn and understand technical specs – ability to transfer into competitive wins and consumer benefits
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment, managing tasks on time and within budget
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 10% of time)
About Horizontal Integration:
At Horizontal Integration we find qualified, talented professionals from every discipline representing every skill set. We recruit and place our professionals in the way that's most efficient for our clients.
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Marketing Project Manager jobs in Plymouth, Minnesota: