Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Administrative Assistant Jobs in Fort Stewart, GA
“Growing company with opportunities for advancement!”
· Establish recruiting requirements by working with hiring managers to clarify job specifications and requirements.
· Assist in all aspects of onboarding new employees.
· I-9 documentation
· Federal and State W4 Forms
· Form 8850
· Vital Information Form
· Assist new employees with the Paycor process
· Assist with badges and CAC cards
· Work with local staffing agencies
· Assist new employees with benefit enrollment
· Assist in preparing and sending offer and new hire packages; write and send rejection letters.
· Efficiently and effectively assist the Project Manager and HR Generalist with filling open positions.
· Assist with planning, organizing and attending local career fairs.
· Assist with posting openings with required state agencies, online job sites, community-based organizations, professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
· Assist with ensuring legal compliance with federal and state regulations relative to employment, including but not limited to proper job classification, written job descriptions, maitenance and retention of employee records and files, and maintenance of applicant hiring, training and termination logs as required by affirmative action plans and policies;
Other duties as assigned by management
· Required: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field from an accredited institution or a minimum of three (3) years’ human resources/recruiting experience;
· Required: US nationality/citizenship and residence, capable of obtaining a government clearance, and verbal and written fluency in English.
· Strongly Preferred: Background and experience in U.S. Military; Recruiting and/or Army Logistics a plus;
· Strongly Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field from an accredited institution or a minimum of six (6) years’ combination of recruiting and human resources experience;
We are a full-service staffing service which places temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire applicants. We have been in business over 40 years.
FILL OUT OUR APPLICATION ON LINE AT http://www.horizonstaffing.com/apply-now/
or call us to schedule an interview time.
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Administrative Assistant jobs in Fort Stewart GA USA: