Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Case Manager Jobs in Richmond, VA
Case Manager Part Time
Work Week Hours:16-24
Shift - 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (After 90 day Probation)
Case Manager Position
Must meet the QMHP Requirement
Must be able to start June 19, 2013
Interviewing from 7am - 3:30 pm June 18, 2013
- Responsible for providing ongoing case management services to assigned clients.
- Responsible for documenting services that each client participates in, as well as the level of participation on a daily basis.
- Responsible for facilitating psychosocial and psycho-educational specific groups to individual clients.
- Responsible for establishing an appropriate referral network with other agencies and service providers, to ensure comprehensive care.
- Responsible for daily documentation of observed demonstrated behavior as it relates specifically to the clients Individual Service Plan for all assigned clients.
- Responsible for attending weekly support team meetings with management.
- Responsible for completing all discharge planning, monthly and annual reports as needed for all assigned clients.
- Responsible for recommending that clients be referred to other appropriate services or level of care.
- Responsible for completing ADL/IADL personal care for clients specific to their individual needs.
- To perform other related duties as assigned by the Executive Director or Program Manager.
Must have graduated from an accredited college or university, and must possess a Bachelor's degree in Social Work, or a related field, with at least one years of documented experience with mentally impaired or mental retardation population; a current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/ First Aid certification; trained in Handle With Care behavior management within thirty (15) days of employment, annual tuberculosis (TB) screening test; and receive satisfactory results from a criminal background check and a central registry check.
Must meet the Qualified mental health professional ( QMHP ) criteria. Qualified mental health professional (QMHP)" refers to a clinician in the human services field who is trained and experienced in providing psychiatric or mental health services to individuals who have a primary or secondary psychiatric diagnosis.
Please submit your resume and you will be notified if you meet the QMHP requirement which are listed below!
According to the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services - Office of Licensing
"Qualified Mental Health Professional-Adult (QMHP-A)" means a person in the human services field who is trained and
experienced in providing psychiatric or mental health services to individuals who have a mental illness; including:
(i) a doctor of medicine or osteopathy licensed in Virginia;
(ii) a doctor of medicine or osteopathy, specializing in psychiatry and licensed in Virginia;
(iii) an individual with a master's degree in psychology from an accredited college or university with at least one year
of clinical experience;
(iv) a social worker: an individual with at least a bachelor's degree in human services or related field (social work,
psychology, psychiatric rehabilitation, sociology, counseling, vocational rehabilitation, human services counseling or
other degree deemed equivalent to those described) from an accredited college and with at least one year of clinical
experience providing direct services to individuals with a diagnosis of mental illness;
(v) a person with at least a bachelor's degree from an accredited college in an unrelated field that includes at least 15
semester credits (or equivalent) in a human services field and who has at least three years of clinical experience;
(vi) a Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Provider (CPRP) registered with the United States Psychiatric Rehabilitation
Association (USPRA); (vii) a registered nurse licensed in Virginia with at least one year of clinical experience; or
(viii) any other licensed mental health professional.
About Hope, Unity and Freedom Center:
There are currently 5 HUF Locations throughout Virginia. With our multiple facilities, The HUF Center is able to serve many adults who demonstrate a need for psychosocial day support services.
Our staff includes licensed clinical social workers with a combined total of over 50 years of experience. This includes program nurses, management, and staff. The HUF Center is licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the Department of Behavioral Health.
Our work helps to decrease psychiatric hospitalizations and provide stabilization of individuals with the need for fewer interventions in the community. By providing daily routines and structure in a safe environment, each individual is able to achieve his/her best and improve his/her quality of life.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Case Manager jobs in Richmond, Virginia:
Behavioral Health Case Manager
HealthCare Scouts in Glen Allen, VA
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Clinical Case Manager
Simple Intervention, LLC in Chester, VA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Home Health Baylor Case Manager/RN $5000 sign on bonus
James River Home Health and Hospice in Richmond, VA
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter