Benefits OfferedMedical, Vision, Dental
Customer Service Team Members communicate with the top brokers, agents and their assistants and help place and process orders for our industry leading real estate marketing services. The ideal candidate possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and is capable of managing multiple projects while maintaining a professional, personable and courteous manner. Qualified candidates will work closely with other Team Members in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate and proficient
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Responsible, attentive, personable, courteous, patient, multi-tasker, personally reliable
- Ability to work independently
- Quark experience is not a requirement but does add value
After completing training with our customer service staff, you can expect to:
- Gain professional experience in multiple fields (Design, IT, Social, Web, Marketing, Real Estate, etc.)
- Be able to answer hundreds of questions regarding the services HomeVisit offers, HomeVisit troubleshooting, and any other questions a Real Estate Professional may have regarding HomeVisit
- Learn about all aspects of Marketing for Real Estate, including Photography, Video, Virtual Tours, 3D Modelling, Print Materials and more
- Learn about Professional Photography for Real Estate
- Meet numerous of experienced professionals in the Real Estate industry
- Be part of an excellent team
Ideal candidates possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
HomeVisit - www.HomeVisit.com, is the leading provider of real estate digital marketing services in the Washington, DC, Baltimore Metro Areas and is now expanding to New Jersey and New York. HomeVisit provides Fusion Photography, HD Video Production, 3D Modeling, Aerial Imaging and Print Production services to a wide range of the top real estate Brokers and Agents.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 16 days ago