Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Office Assistant Jobs in Chicago, IL
Office Assistant - B.A./B.S. Spanish preferred
HomeScript Pharmacy is a progressive medication management company based in Chicago. We improve the well- being of our patients through a proactive collaboration between the patient, the physician and the pharmacy. We utilize innovative processes and technology to enhance communication and improve patient outcomes.
We're looking for hard-working, detail-oriented people with friendly, flexible personalities to work as an Office Assistant for the Diabetic Shoe line offered through our Pharmacy. You must be dependable, a people-person, a strong multi-tasker and eager to learn. Computer literacy is a huge asset. We are constantly expanding and evolving, and we'd love someone who can take curve-balls with grace and style.
- Processing new patient referrals
- Distributing all faxes to the appropriate people
- Answering the phone and either handling the calls or transferring the call to the appropriate party
- Preparing patient schedules for the shoe fitters
- Faxing and following up on Certificates of Medical Necessity
- Working with our sister companies (Wound Care Solutions, Inc. & Dietitians At Home) to provide other company services to our patients
Education & Qualifications
- Fluent in Spanish
- Four Year College Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Upbeat friendly attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem solver
Candidate should be excited about helping a new venture realize its true potential. Employees who outperform have many opportunities to advance.
To apply, please submit a resume. we'll reach out to you with a phone screen first and then an interview.
About HomeScript Pharmacy Services:
HomeScript is a local, independently owned and operated full service pharmacy offering FREE delivery of prescription drugs to your patient's door. We have a friendly staff of pharmacists and technicians available to assist with medication, coverage and reimbursement questions. A Pharmacy Technician will come to your home to do a thorough evaluation of your current medications. Our pharmacists will conduct a monthly review of the patient's medications to manage prescriptions and contact referral sources/physicians if patients are non-compliant.
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Office Assistant jobs in Chicago, Illinois: