We are currently seeking a Sr Healthcare Project Manager to join our team. As a Sr Healthcare Project Manager, in partnership with the Sr Project Architect and Sr Project Designer, you are accountable for project financial performance and team communication on large-scale Healthcare projects. Manages multiple projects during all phases of a project until completion. Directs employees and consultants at all levels to ensure that proper steps and procedures are taken and that work is completed as planned, budgeted, scheduled and in conformance with the design intent.RESPONSIBILITIES:Leadership:
- Fosters and maintains a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team.
- Participates on and/or leads multiple project teams as Senior Project Manager.
- Assists senior management in developing and validating project scope and fee, budget, and scope of services during the marketing and contract development process.
- Assists in preparing project presentations. May participate and/or lead client presentations.
- Consistently provides complete and timely communication of project information to and from clients and project team. Responsible for managing project using the Deltek Project Management system; completes work plans in Deltek; including identification of project team members, budget, consultants, schedule for completion, fees and costs as well as project change notices or other actions taking place on the assigned project.
- Assists senior management in the preparation and execution of consultant contracts.
- Assists with negotiating fees and contracts.
- Ensures that budgets have been developed to provide for Quality Management Program through the life of the Project.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Fosters a culture of external and internal client service.
- Works with Project Architect to avoid or eliminate conflicts in schedule due to the changes in various projects.
- Plans, organizes and manages project. Provides on-going communication through team meetings/minutes/up-date memos to project team.
- Communicates with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines to ensure effective communication.
- Monitors construction administration during the construction phase
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with consultants and clients.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships throughout project. Keeps client apprised of project progress on regular basis. Initiates and maintains contact with other key project individuals for clarification, coordination and negotiation of critical issues.
- Consults with client to determine function and spatial requirements and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time. Plans layouts of projects and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Participates in developing annual business plan for the Regional Practice.
- Identifies new business opportunities while developing current client relationships. Listens for and seek out new projects which may exist or are being formulated.
- Participates in selected marketing and business development opportunities.
- Assists in development of fee proposals for marketing proposals.
- Provides leadership including professional development coaching and mentoring staff.
- Defines staff requirements for projects as needed or directed. Makes recommendations to senior management for staff promotions/terminations for project team and Architecture discipline. May participate in interviews and recruiting of professional staff.
- Ability to effectively work in a team atmosphere. Ability to be flexible in multi-tasking and assignment adjustments.
- Able to demonstrate proven and effective communication and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
- Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Advanced knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of buildingSMART, Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Integrated Project Delivery (IDP).
- Ability to manage multiple projects of a complex scope.
- Possess strong hand and CAD drafting skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop preferred.
- Proficiency in Primavera or MS Project preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of 3D Modeling software such as 3D Studio Max and Viz 2006.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software.
- Proficiency in Deltek Vision preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit as required of Project Leaders.
- Proficiency in NewForma preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture or equivalent in education or experience required. Master's degree preferred.
- 10 years' experience in architectural practice with prior management experience in all phases of Healthcare related projects through post-occupancy.
- Licensed Architect with current registration in your region preferred, if licensure is offered in your region.
- NCARB registration preferred.
- LEED AP or GA required within 6 months of employment.
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.