Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, Vision
Compensation$12 to $18 per hour
Why Work Here?
Fun, friendly, productive, small team environment with a focus on quality, loose-leaf bubble teas.
Barista with Loose Leaf Bubble Tea Specialty
Become part of our TEAm and inspire wellness through beverage crafting
*FULL-TIME APPLICANTS MUST HAVE PRIOR FOOD/BARRISTA EXPERIENCE*
Team is the heartbeat of HoiTEA ToiTEA. We make special efforts to connect with each other as well as our patrons to make every shift fun, positive, and impactful. We believe in teamwork and the power of maintaining positive relationships through team events and optional 1 on 1 life coaching sessions to encourage personal and professional goal setting and attainment.
The Barista position offers basic loose leaf tea education, customer consulting, and food and beverage crafting. Staff effectively and efficiently work as a team to provide quality craft beverages to customers. From customer consultation to beverage delivery, team members communicate and support one another throughout the process. WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS REQUIRED.
You’ll be a great fit if you…
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Maintain a positive demeanor in a lively environment
- Provide a positive customer experience
- Take pride in your work
- Are open to learning (Like new recipes & brewing techniques!)
- Keep a clean and organized work environment
- Assume responsibility for accurate cash handling and store safety
- Adopt and employ HT operating policies & procedures
Enjoy a complimentary tea/coffee drink each shift as well as competitive compensation; HoiTEA ToiTEA proudly offers a comprehensive compensation package to part-time & full-time team members. After the 90-day training/new employee onboarding period, we provide flexible scheduling and time off. We are hiring both part-time and full-time baristas and offer the opportunity to grow within the organization.
Weekend and holiday shifts are required.
General Qualifications & Duties
· Available to work evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
· Knowledge of the retail environment with prior food/barista experience (Full-Time Applicants)
· Preparation of food/beverages from standard recipes while adjusting for substitutions/alterations at customer’s request
Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities
· Arrive punctually and consistently for all scheduled shifts
· Respond to oral and written instruction and execute or request clarification
· Learn quickly and enthusiastically
· Communicate clearly with customers and team members
· Shift between responsibilities such as consulting customers, crafting beverages, and cleaning workspaces
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We provide a diverse and welcoming workplace that promotes diversity with various backgrounds and experiences.