Plans, directs and implements all area operations. Reinforce overall company philosophy, strategy and culture to field employees. Develops common direction and emphasized customer satisfaction with all team members.
- Drives increase in per unit sales and profit through implementation of our marketing and branding initiatives
- Achieves sales, profit, quality and customer service goals
- Monitors customer service, product quality, sanitation/HACCP protocols and product compliance
- Work with the Store Teams to control cost and maintain consistency
- Trains, motivates and develops Company Chefs and Contractors to achieve high level of morale and efficient use of human resources
- Develops strong working relationships through our retail and food service partners’ organization to insure that our Company remains the preferred supplier of its products
- Recruit and Supervise Company Chefs and Contractors
- Visits units regularly to inspect unit operations
- Interfaces with existing clients to maintain satisfaction and retention
- Resolves client and customer satisfaction related issues
- Conducts annual performance appraisals
- Projects and practices consistent ownership attributes, which provides a high level of customer service at all points of contact.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Sushi experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability and flexibility to travel as required
- Proven ability to mentor and develop successful team members
Company offers: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Matching 401k
Salary Range: 30K - 40K
MUST BE LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
About Hissho Sushi:
Hissho Sushi is a rapidly-growing multi-million dollar national company providing prepared meal solutions to upscale supermarkets and institutional food service organizations. Hissho currently services over 800 locations in 42 states and is adding new locations each year. Hissho Sushi's vision for success is to rise above the competition in every aspect of its business and to deliver consumers with the best products on the market. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HISSHO, PLEASE VISIT US AT www.hisshosushi.com.
Posted 2 years ago