Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Senior Network Administrator Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Senior Network Administrator
The best candidates will have experience with design and implementation of mid-sized to large Microsoft Enterprises, in addition to strong infrastructure support and scripting skills. Should also have a solid understanding of hardware, software, network configuration and experience interacting with people at a variety of levels. This position requires demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts.
8+ years overall experience; 5+ years relevant experience as a network administrator.
• Design, security and install, and administer Windows 2003 servers.
• Review project tasks and turn around dates.
• Write detailed server and network documentation.
• Performs detailed analysis of system requirements to determine needs.
• Available nights and weekends as needed for on call shifts/upgrades/implementations/new deployments.
• Monitor and respond to critical system emergencies 24/7/365
• Travel up to possibly 50% annually during 1st year.
• Interacts well with people under high pressure situations.
• Able to adapt fast in new situations and formulate a quick resolution.
• Must be a Team Player.
• Capable of Sharing Knowledge with staff and customers.
B.S degree in Computer Science/equivalent is required from an accredited institution
Must have skills:
• Expert with Windows 2003 Server
• Advanced Linux knowledge
• Antivirus management and deployment.
• Extensive experience with 1 of the following 3
• MS SQL 2000/2005/2008 Administration
• Administration in a 500+ server environment.
• Proficient with Active Directory and Domain Policies.
• Extensive experience building and maintaining server grade hardware.
• Detailed documentation writing skills.
• MCSE or 10+ years experience with MS Servers.
• Must be able to pass extensive background and credit check.
• Cisco Router Experience.
• VMware/Hyper V
• Experience with Network Protocol Analysis.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
About Hiring for Hope Inc.:
Hiring for Hope is a grassroots, nationally recognized 501(c)3 public charity with an active presence in international social media and physical communities across the United States. Think of us as a Life Management Community (LMC) designed to help you manage and overcome all the obstacles associated with your career management challenges.
Posted 1 year ago
Browse Senior Network Administrator jobs in Atlanta, Georgia:
Senior Systems Administrator NEW!
Encore Services in Atlanta, GA
Posted 22 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
RLM Communications, Inc. in Forest Park, GA
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Network Administrator in Norcross - MCSA/MCSE Cloud Required
Robert Half in Norcross, GA
Posted 12 days ago on Beyond