HireResources is looking for top notch resume writers to join our growing team. We look for self motivated professionals who want to work hard but do not wish to report to an office. We care about results but are not concerned with where, when, and how much you work! Just get the job done on time and with superb quality, it's that simple. HireResources is a micromanagement free company that seeks only top industry professionals with an eye for detail. If you need to be managed we are not he right group for you.
- Conduct scheduled intake calls with new clients and set expectations for timeline, quality, process/revisions, and communications.
- Write, edit, and deliver documents on time and error free. Includes resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, professional bios, follow up communications, and other job search marketing tools.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on current hiring, job search, branding, resume and other related trends.
- Participate in and provide updates during our weekly team tag up meetings.
- Respond to client inquiries and set expectations for feedback and revisions process.
- Set schedule for deliverables using calendering methods like Google.
- Maintain client information in the company database to track all correspondence, product deliveries, and feedback.
- Provide clients with recommendations and job search best practices to ensure optimal success and return on investment.
- Encourage repeat and referral business through excellence in customer service.
- Most of all have fun doing what you love! :-)
HireResources was established in 2002, we are a fast growing Complete Talent Management Company located in Connecticut.
Our team of highly Talented Recruitment Specialists has unparalleled precision recruitment expertise. HireResources is a new type of staffing firm that provides both value and flexibility to out clients and candidates. We are redefining how staffing firms operate! www.hireresourcesllc.com
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 24 days ago