Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Grow, Develop and Accelerate Your Career!”
Calling Subject Matter Experts _ Palo Alto or Checkpoint
A consulting and managed services firm dedicated to delivering quality work and continuous improvement.
Our vision is to be nationally recognized as the most trusted adviser for the full life cycle of collaborative network solutions.
We are a diverse team of recognized subject matter experts, nearly one-third of which are CCIEs, 2 CCDEs, 3 Cisco Champions and 1 CCAr, as well as up and coming subject matter experts.
The team has multi-vendor consulting expertise in network security, high-end routing, network design, switching,
Unified Communications, cloud/virtualization, QoS, MPLS, video, network management, IP multicast, educational courseware development, and other areas.
We are committed to continued training and certification and our outstanding culture and commitment to employee success have led us to be finalists in the Baltimore Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" for 2017 and 2018 - Come see why!
The ideal candidate would be a mid to senior-level engineer who has a driving thirst to not only be great at what they do but to also understand the "why" behind the "how".
This person is typically the one with the killer home lab and the one that the SME's in the organization view as "one to watch"
If you fit this personality profile, we are looking for a Palo Alto or CheckPoint centric network security engineer to join our expanding DC/VA region.
In this role, you will act as the Palo Alto SME for several local clients in addition to helping to build the Palo Alto portion of our security practice both locally and as we continue our national expansion.
While this person can be at the expert level, we could also take someone with solid Palo Alto experience and a burning desire to be a Palo Alto Subject Matter Expert and community resource (blogging, knowledge transfer, etc.).
· 6 or more years’ experience in network security or commensurate ability to design and deploy security architectures with several of those years gaining experience in deploying and maintaining Palo Alto or Checkpoint firewalls
· Must hold a PAN ACE certification with a PAN PCNSE being *strongly* preferred
· Comfortable creating and troubleshooting Palo Alto security policies and NAT policies
· Experience with security compliance standards like PCI, HIPAA, etc.
· Experience with site-to-site VPN, remote access VPN preferably with Cisco ASA
· Ability to work both independently and with a team of highly skilled professionals
· Must be able to work on Federal Government sites requiring US Citizenship AND be able to pass a drug screen and background investigation
It would be great if you also had:
· Additional security certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CEH or CISSP
HireResources recruiters are not generalists; they are specialists in their industries providing quick access to industry top talent in select industry sectors. We speak your language and understand the factors critical to your business. Each HireResources Sector Team has a specialized target recruitment function. In fact, if we do not have expertise in your industry, we will let you know this upfront.
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
Company website: http://hireresourcesllc.com
Posted date: 11 days ago