Job DescriptionJob Title
: Import/Export Logistics CoordinatorReports To:
This role facilitates the import/export process for active ingredients and formulated product for the client and sister companies. The role also facilitates the distribution requirements planning (DRP) for the client, and executes warehouse to warehouse material transfers.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Facilitates the entire import/export process to ensure compliant, timely, and accurate inventory movements, which includes shipment coordination, import/export documents, EPA/Customs clearance, goods movements from in-transit location to storage warehouse or formulator, duty rate application, and internal communication
- Key contact for group supply companies for all overseas logistics issues (import and export)
- Maintains required record keeping for all imports/exports, compliant with both EPA and US Customs law
- Key contact for EPA and Customs as it relates to imports/exports
- Resolves non-conformance logistics and transportation issues regarding imports/exports and communicates with supply chain team as appropriate
- Facilitates the distribution requirements planning (DRP) process to insure timely and accurate product delivery, which includes product movement from warehouses and formulators of both finished packaged goods and bulk formulated product
- Reviews, reconciles, and approves warehousing invoices for storage and material handling fees
- Ensures DOT and HAZMAT compliance for inland material movements and facilitates DOT compliance training for affected client employees
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Certificates and Licenses:
- BS Degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 3 to 5 years experience in transportation, distribution and inventory management in a global operation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ERP/ MRP II applications, web based logistic tracking programs and/ or inventory software, order processing systems, and database software.
APICS certification a plus.