Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Cashier for retail sales, receives payments via credit card, checks, cash and give change
· Check proper identification to sell liquor, beer, wine and cigarettes
· Asks minors and intoxicated customers to leave if required
· Provide customer service, including but not limited to:
o finding items on shelves,
o respond to customer inquiries regarding product,
o recommending and selling merchandise to customers,
o and carrying merchandise to vehicles
· Stocks, arranges and rotates all merchandise on shelves, stocks coolers and sets up displays
· Stocking shelves may involve carrying large quantities of beer, liquor and wine
· Performs general cleaning maintenance at the liquor store, including but not limited to:
o setting up and dismantling displays;
o dusting shelves, displays, etc.;
o sweep & mop floors;
o pick up trash from outside walkways and parking lot;
o removing snow from walkways;
o removing trash from store;
o cleaning store and cooler windows;
o washing shelves and bottles;
o clean restroom
· May occasionally open and close the liquor store, and operate alarm system
· Sets up promotional displays
· Receives and unloads liquor delivery
· Perform all other related duties and responsibilities as apparent or as assigned
· May be required to be responsible for the security of the store on a short term basis
· Fill out State of Maryland Keg Registration forms
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
· Ability to promote and market products, and answer customer questions regarding products.
· Ability to work evenings and weekends.
· Ability to proactively greet customers, be friendly, professional, polite and helpful in dealing with customers and employees.
· Ability to learn visual merchandising to create attractive displays and special promotions.
· Knowledge and ability with basic computer, and Point of Sales operations.
· Ability to read and speak fluently in English.
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Obtain and maintain State of Maryland Tobacco and Alcohol Management Certification
19119 Keep Tryst Rd Knoxville, MD 21758
19 days ago
View all Jobs at HILLSIDE LIQUORS INC
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?