Job Title: Web Developer/ Manager
Location: San Diego (north county)
Seeking experienced Web Developer who can manage a team of other developers, and has extended experience in creating new systems such as LMS, CMS MMS and video player.
Will hire and manage a team who will build complete websites and portals (front and back end). You must be able to follow detailed direction, know how to instruct and guide your team, work well with other division supervisors and other team members, and possess excellent communication skills.
- 3-5 Years PHP programming experience
- Management Experience
- Experience in developing and managing LMS, CMS & MMS
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design
- College degree or related experience
- Experienced with complex SQL queries and database schema design (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Stable work history
- An ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical peers
- Must be able to prioritize projects, work independently, and work well under pressure with minimum supervision
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with source control systems (such as SVN)
- Development experience with PHP frameworks (such as Zend)
- Knowledge of DOM-manipulation and the concepts behind Ajax are highly desirable
- Knowledge of consuming and creating Web Services
- Experience in creating a video player or modifying the JW player
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Flash
- Background in E-Learning business
- Knowledge of SCORM Compliance
Plesase send sample work (URL) and salary requirements with your resume.
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject "Job ID # 1767".
About High-Tech Professionals:
High-Tech Professionals provides recruiting and staffing services permanent, temporary and contract positions in Engineering and Information Technology (IT). To find out more go to http://hightechpros.com.